||Our Client is seeking a full time Executive Assistant Admin III supporting the VP and Department of HR Operations and Total Rewards. In this role you will perform varied and extensive administrative and secretarial duties such as composing and typing complex correspondence, relaying confidential information, gathering and interpreting information to develop complex reports, maintaining departmental files, and assisting in monitoring departmental budgets.
What you will do:
• Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls and responds to general inquiries or routes to appropriate personnel.
• Interacts frequently with a wide variety of personnel including executives, medical staff and/or outsiders in a professional and efficient manner to obtain or relay information, arrange meeting, gather data, etc.
• Schedules meetings, conferences, interviews, and appointments, completes travel arrangements and maintains business calendars for supervisor and others.
• Develops, maintains, and revises record-keeping and filing systems, and classifies, sorts and files correspondence, articles, records and other documents.
• Assists in monitoring department budgets and accounts and reports variances as appropriate. Accepts receipts and invoices for non-routine expenditures. Maintains inventory of office supplies, participates in evaluating and recommending purchase of office equipment, and monitors equipment service contracts.
• Recommends changes in office procedures to improve efficiency, productivity, and/or cost effectiveness
What you will need:
• High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
• Five years of relevant experience require
• Testing required Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Typing.
• Must be financially orientated to work on project/report work.
• Must be highly confidential.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.