Epic Security Master File Analyst
105,000.00 to 115,000.00
Full Time Opportunity!
Epic Security Certified Analyst Plans, designs, tests, and implements functionality related to Epic Security, Facility Structure and Provider/Resource records.
You will be involved in large projects, such as Ambulatory and Inpatient Implementations, Epic Upgrades, testing new functionality, automation and auditing.
Consults with users/oversight structure to defines system requirements and identifies programming and/or application functional requirements.
Consults and works closely with existing Epic Security and Facility Structure analysts during planning, testing and implementation process.
May also document application changes for program development or corrections and help ensure that all change management policies and procedures are being applied.
May be responsible for creating and maintaining relevant documents related to changes in the application.
High level knowledge of Epic Security -
- Epic Security certified
- Working knowledge of how all security master files function(EMP, ECL, LPR, E2U, etc…) and the ability to troubleshoot issues with each.
- Understanding of epic authentication methods
- Experience in developing and maintaining EMP Template and subtemplate records; as well as how they function in conjunction with each other.
- The ability to identify when a request from an application team member does not meet standards and may be accomplished in another manner.
- Experience in building and maintaining provider records.
- A working knowledge of how items within the provider record are managed, function, and various types of providers.
- Experience in Importing and Exporting records, in addition to manual build of security records
- Experience in automating EMP and SER build a plus
- Experience in developing EMP and SER reports a plus
- Experience with Data courier migration
- Experience with large implementations for Ambulatory and Inpatient rollouts
- Experience with upgrades, Nova Notes and environment copies
- Experience with auditing of master files for user and provider records
Experience with Active Directory in creating accounts, searching for users and adding group membership in a multi domain environment.
Strong Excel skills –The ability to manipulate large amounts of data(filtering, sorting, etc..), working with multiple sheets at a time and have experience with various tools within excel such as VLOOKUP.
Strong Troubleshooting Skills - Must have strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify an issue, analyze the issue for resolution and root cause, as well as when to escalate an issue. They must have the ability to work with others for problem resolution; in addition to communication of issues and resolution to team members and management.
Epic Security Admin certified with a Epic Provider Admin badge
Experience building and maintaining security related records, facility structure records and provider/resource records Builder Experience - 3 years.
Preferred: 5 years in planning, designing, testing and implementing Epic build
- Healthcare Information Technology: 5 years
- EPIC Security Master Files experience-Planning, designing, implementation: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Epic Security Certified
Full time Opportunity with generous benefits
Location: Central Connecticut (relocation unavailable)
Send resume to : Krisha Morander