Temp to Hire
Temp to Hire
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst--Healthcare
- Provided technical support to end users over the phone in a high volume fast pace environment.
- Provide Remote desktop support to assisted users with computer and printer issues using, Active Directory, and remote desktop assistance.
- Assisted users with Cisco phone systems by creating user accounts.
- Resetting voice mail and assisting with call center queue management.
- Tracks all issues opened by or assigned to them utilizing the required software. Documents detailed information and follows through to resolution or escalation of incidents and requests.
- Creates and maintains knowledge articles for use by the IT department and the end user community.
- Provides desktop support using remote tools.
- Performs and assists with other related duties as assigned.
- CompTIA A+, Network+ certification, HDI certification
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Schedule requirements:
- Must be available to work Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed. (Thursday & Friday off)
- Must demonstrate hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience
- Must be adept at reading, writing and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals and demonstrate knowledge of HIPAA privacy laws.
- Must be skilled at working within a team-oriented collaborative environment, be self- motivated, and be detail-oriented.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills, including ability to translate technical information for non-technical audience and possess strong customer service skills.
Temp to Hire Opportunity
Email resume to KrishaM@JMorrissey.com