RN-Clinical Trials Endocrine Manager
RN-Policy-Clinical Trials-Endocrine Clinic
RN-Manager Endocrine Clinic Manager-
- Oversee clinical research and clinical staff.
- Oversee quality of data for safety monitoring components of studies.
- Evaluates clinical research trials, studies and projects
- Ensure staff members perform activities within established research protocols.
- Recommends solutions to improve safe and efficient conduct of clinical trials.
- Works in a Co-op groups, investigation and endocrine or similar research.
- Reviews progress thorough data analyzes.
- Supervises research staff related to productivity performance related to study protocols.
- Leads several committees and task forces to resolve operational issues.
Develop policies to ensure federal regulations and guidelines.
Registered Nurse in the State of Connecticut
5 years clinical research experience
Clinic setting and Staff Management
Endocrinology, diabetes ideal
Diabetes Research background ideal.
IRB , Consent forms experience.
Quality improvement within a research coordination
other certifications in research desired but not necessary:
Conduct of clinical investigations involving humans in accordance with the International Conference on Harmonisation Guideline for Good Clinical Practice (E6) (ICH/GCP), ICH Clinical Safety Data Management: Definitions and Standards for Expedited Reporting (E2A), the United States Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and the ethical principles that guide clinical research consistent with the principles of the Nuremberg Code
Send resume to: KrishaM@JMorrissey.com
Full time Opportunity with Competitive Health Benefits and generous PTO